The British Chamber of Commerce Czech Republic, in association with our affiliate, the Department for International Trade, is pleased to invite UK companies to showcase the latest trends and products in the field of natural, organic, free from, vegan and vegetarian food, drinks, cosmetics, household products, clothes, personal care products and more.
The Czech Republic has a total population of 10.5 million with a beauty sector market size of £1,343.8 million. Two thirds of Czech consumers buy cosmetics and 56% of the population shop online. Their current retail market main players include: Tesco, Lidl, Sephora, Avon and Rossman.
The top benefits to doing business in Czech Republic:
- Advanced infrastructure
- Gateway to CEE and Russian markets
- Short distance from the UK
- Prague is the 5th most visited city in Europe
- Increasingly affluent consumers
- Interest and demand in free-from, environmentally friendly and organic products as well as health and wellness
If you would like to showcase your products to key buyers, retailers, distributors, shop owners and other professionals in the Czech Republic, register your brand below.
The Great British Natural and Vegan Showcase
Fee: 290 GBP