PATRONSJoin an elite group of industry influencers showing your support for our creative, innovative industry and those who work within it.
Benefits of becoming a patron
There are several distinct levels of patronage, ensuring organisations of all sizes can support our work. Patrons at every level have a close relationship with the British Beauty Council and enjoy invitations to exclusive events, curated by both the British Beauty Council and friends of the organisation. This gives you direct access to our Executive Board and to high-profile industry ambassadors.
Other benefits of becoming a patron can include:
- A seat on the British Beauty Council Advisory Board
- Event curation and collaboration
- Social media and blog post support
- Seats on panel talks
- Contribution to initiatives falling under our Pillars: Reputation, Innovation and Education
- A supporter logo for your website
- Acknowledgement of your support status on our website
- Free membership for all staff members
If you are interested in becoming a patron, send us an email.
The British Beauty Council would like to thank the following patrons for their support:
contact us online
Contact us in person
10 Queen Street Place
London, EC4R 1BE
9 Percy Street
London W1T 1DL