Join a group of industry influencers showing support for our creative, innovative industry and those who work within it.
What is Patronage?
Patronage is philanthropic support of our organisation. Patrons at all levels have a close relationship with the British Beauty Council and participate in making change at the highest levels of our industry and beyond.
Why support us?
As a non-profit organisation, the British Beauty Council relies wholly on the support of our patrons to continue driving positive change in the beauty industry. From industry reports to educational programmes, Patrons’ involvement is integral to ensuring our development and success. This invaluable support allows us to continue pursuing our mission to raise the reputation of the beauty industry whilst encouraging innovation and high quality education in the sector.
Benefits of becoming a patron can include:
- Supporting the reputation and profile of the beauty industry
- Becoming part of the advocacy group that champions best practice and standards across the sector
- Involvement across the Council’s stakeholder groups, Committees and Boards
- Events and campaign collaboration
- Contribution to initiatives falling under Policy & Influence, Talent, Growth, and Environmental & Social Governance (ESG)
- Acknowledgement of your Patron supporter status on the British Beauty Council website
- A British Beauty Council supporter logo to use on your own website
- Features in the British Beauty Council newsletter and across all social media platforms
- Access to insight webinars and premium content
If you are interested in becoming a patron, send us an email.