The Beauty Pro Business Summit held on Friday 1st May is a 12-Hour Online Marathon comprising talks, workshops and inspiring sessions to help you level up your work post-lockdown.
It will also end with a Zoom Dance Party so you can connect with your fellow attendees in breakdown rooms! Sounds like the most fun you’ll have during lockdown!
Each session is priced individually so you can attend just a selection of talks or grab all the tickets to be part of the entire day for just £45. If you have attended any of their previous Women in Tech or FutureGirlCorp events, you’ll know that this will be jam-packed with practical advice and tips.
Hosted by Beautystack Founder and British Beauty Council Executive Board Member, Sharmadean Reid MBE, with guest speakers from the worlds of beauty, entrepreneurship, coaching, media and technology, this is a must attend event for any freelance beauty, wellness or coaching professional.
Purchase an All Day Ticket for full access to The Beauty Pro Business Summit.
- 9:00AM – Project Ajna / Guided Abundance Meditation – Meditation & Workshop for Manifesting Prosperity
- 10:00AM – Jess Ratcliffe / Resilience Training For Female Founders – How to Keep Going when everything seems to be falling apart
- 11:00AM – Sharmadean Reid / Running and Designing a Virtual Workshop – Designing a menu and choosing the best streaming tools for you
- 12:00PM – Ellen Atlanta / Launching a Social Campaign to Promote a Service
- 1:00PM- Networking Lunch – Speed Zoom Meetings
- 2:00PM – Tiwalola Ogunlesi @ Confident & Killing It – The Art of Communicating to Clients
- 3:00PM – Sharmadean Reid – Building a Sales Funnel to Acquire Clients
- 4:00PM – Sarah Akwisombe @ No Bull Business School – Designing a Money Map and Controlling your Financial Future
- 5:00PM – Mirelle Turner – The Fundraising Field Guide – Everything you need to know about starting your fundraising journey
- 6:00PM – Networking Cocktail Hour – Zoom Speed Meet
- 7:00pm – Sharmadean Reid & Will Dufton @ Omer Venture – Crafting a Killer Pitch Deck
- 8:00pm – Panel Discussion Hosted by Tia Ward – The Right Way to Work with Journalists and Influencers
- 9:00pm – ZOOM DANCE PARTY!
For more details of individual events, please visit summit.beautystack.com