New CEO of Wella Company Appointed

Oct 21, 2020

Investment firm KKR has named Annie Young-Scrivner as the new Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Wella Company.

Following KKR’s acquistion of Wella Company from Coty, Annie Young-Scrivner has been announced as the new CEO. Wella distributes a number of brands including Wella Professionals, Clairol, OPI, Nioxin, and ghd.

 

We are thrilled that Annie will bring her tremendous passion for the consumer sector, her commitment to diverse and inclusive organizations, and her proven track record of building the value of consumer brands and businesses to the newly formed Wella Company,

– Tim Franks, Partner at KKR and Head of Consumer & Retail in its European Private Equity business.

 

Premium Beauty News reports that: “current President of Coty’s Professional and Retail Hair businesses, Sylvie Moreau, will remain in her role until the transaction between KKR and Coty closes”.

 

Once the transaction closes, Wella will operate as a separate company with its own management team and operational structures. KKR will own 60% of the Company and Coty will own the remaining 40%.

 

Latest posts:

P&G Set to Launch Refillable Aluminium Bottles

P&G Set to Launch Refillable Aluminium Bottles

Procter & Gamble are preparing to launch refillable aluminium bottles across a number of their haircare brands in European markets in 2021. The aim of P&G's latest shampoo bottle innovation is to reduce their overall consumption of virgin plastics. The company...

Dear Rishi: Retail Faces Collapse

Dear Rishi: Retail Faces Collapse

London's Evening Standard published an open letter to Rishi Sunak, calling for a rethink on the Treasury's post-Brexit VAT plan. Jim Armitage, Evening Standard Business Editor has penned an open letter to the Chancellor, where he tells him: Sorry, Rishi, but your sums...

The Body Shop Partner With Uber Eats

The Body Shop Partner With Uber Eats

In five U.S. cities and Toronto, The Body Shop are rolling out same-day delivery via Uber Eats. Launched on 23rd November, The Body Shop and Uber Eats have partnered to offer same-day delivery.   Liz Flora of Glossy reports that "Like Uber Eats restaurant...

Pin It on Pinterest

Share this on social: