The 2021 CEW Achiever Awards ceremony will be taking place later this month, as the industry comes together to celebrate the accomplishments from the past year.
Launched in 2002, the Achiever Awards “recognise outstanding talent at all levels, and contributions to the beauty industry at large”.
On November 5th, CEW announced on social media the first of their 2021 Achiever Awards winners:
• Lisa Eldridge, Makeup Artist, Author, Broadcaster, Brand Founder and British Beauty Council Advisory Board Member
• Sue Fox, President, the Estée Lauder Companies UK & Ireland
• Sarah Jossel, Broadcaster, Beauty Director and Columnist, The Sunday Times Style
• Collette Laxton & Mark Curry, Co-Founders & CEOs, The Inkey List
• Dr. Anna Persaud, CEO of This Works, VP Skincare & Topicals, Canopy Growth
Special Industry Award:
• Aaron Chatterley, Co-Founder, FeelUnique
• Errol Douglas MBE, International Hairdresser of the Year
Sponsored by, and in partnership with Google, CEW’s Digital Innovation Award this year goes to British Beauty Council supporter Ailish Lucas, founder of the Glow Getter Collective.
Congratulations to all of this year’s winners!
Click here to find out more about the Achiever Awards.