On June 24th, British Beauty Council in association with The Glow Getter Collective hosted an in-depth discussion with industry experts on the ever-important topic of inclusivity within the beauty industry.
Panellists covered topics discussed in the British Beauty Council‘s recent Diversity & Inclusivity report and expanded on their thoughts and experiences within their different key fields within the beauty industry.
Ailish Lucas (Founder of The Glow Getter Collective, Marketing & Social Media Strategist for Natural Beauty Brands)
- Charlotte Mensah (British-Ghanaian hairstylist, the owner and artistic director of the Hair Lounge salon and Advisory Board Member at the British Beauty Council)
- Deborah Johnson (Freelance PR & Brand Manager at Deborah T Johnson)
- Dija Ayodele (Aesthetician, Founder of Black Skin Directory and Advisory Board Member at the British Beauty Council)
- Fiona Ibáñez-Leach Head of Diversity & Inclusion for International Markets, Walgreens Boots Alliance and British Beauty Council Diversity & Inclusion Advisor
- Gary Thompson (AKA “The Plastic Boy” is a makeup artist, blogger and content creator)
- Kamanza Amihyia (Professional Hair and Makeup artist & Director & Educator at Afro Hair and Media Makeup Essentials courses)
You can watch the recorded webinar here.