Have your complementary therapy treatments helped to improve the physical, mental or emotional wellbeing of your clients?
British Beauty Council Affiliate the Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT) have launched the ‘How complimentary therapy has helped me’ survey. The purpose of the survey is to gather information about the positive impact complimentary therapy has on a person’s health and wellbeing. They will then present this to the government, media and health & care agencies to demonstrate (among other things) how complementary therapies can be used, alongside conventional medicine, to not only help address the needs of the individual, but to also take pressure off the health and care system.
“We think it’s time to let the public have their say about what helps to improve their physical, mental and emotional health.” – FHT
As a result of having treatments with you, have your clients…
- Noticed an improvement in the problem they were seeking help for?
- Noticed other improvements in their health and wellbeing, that they weren’t expecting?
- Reduced the number of times they have needed to see their GP or other health professional?
- Reduced the amount of prescribed or over-the-counter medication they were taking?
- Reduced the amount of care they have needed from another person?
- Been able to return to work, or activities and hobbies that they previously enjoyed?
- Felt motivated to make other changes to their lifestyle, such as improving their diet or taking more exercise?
If the answer is ‘yes’ to one or more of these questions, then we’d like to invite you to share a short new survey with your clients.
Click on this link to access survey and then share with your clients!
For more information about the survey, click here to head to the FHT website.