Resident judges Val Garland and Dominic Skinner will be joined by the new cast of aspiring and talented make-up artists (MUAs): Adam, Charlie, Kris, Mikaél, Ryan, Sophie, Rachel, Nancé, Lisa and Yong-Chin, as Glow Up returns for its fourth series.
Series four sees the aspiring MUAs tested by leading industry experts in varied high-stakes professional assignments and challenges, with the MUAs having the opportunity to work on everything from studio shoots and campaigns with H&M and Gymshark, through to creating aliens inspired by Doctor Who, and circus performers for Cirque du Soleil.
At the Glow Up Studio the MUAs talents will be pushed to the limit with creative make-up transformations, and each week the two MUAs who least impress series judges will go head-to-head in a Face Off elimination, putting their technical skills under the spotlight. After 8 weeks, the last MUA standing will be crowned Britain’s Next Make-up Star, winning a contract assisting some of the world’s top make-up artists.
Presenter Maya Jama joins judges Val Garland and Dominic Skinner as they welcome an array of guest judges and experts from across beauty, TV, music and fashion, including:
- Ivy Weir-Ikpeme, Brand Styling Manager for Gymshark;
- Dr Anjali Mahto, Consultant Dermatologist and Author of ‘The Skincare Bible’;
- Maryse Gosselin, Make-up Designer for Cirque Du Soleil;
- Danny Marie Elias, one of the UK’s leading TV and Film make-up and prosthetic artists;
- Marjorie Lacombe-Jelinek, Global Creative Director for H&M Beauty;
- Hector Espinal, Global Make-up Artist for Fenty Beauty;
- Dan Moller, Creative Strategist and AR Specialist at Meta;
- Paige Piskin, US based AR make-up and character artist;
- Pablo Rodriguez, legendary make-up artist;
- Mark Fast, world-renowned British Fashion designer;
- Manny MUA, Make-up artist, YouTuber, entrepreneur and beauty blogger;
- Rankin, globally-renowned photographer and director.
In celebration of the new series, Glow Up have created Instagram Stories filters with Val and Dominic’s signature looks.