Beauty & Wellness Connect Europe 2021 is taking place on 3rd and 4th March 2021.
British Beauty Council Board Members Millie Kendall MBE, Anna Teal, Alexia Inge, Mary Greenwell and Jayn Sterland, as well as numerous other industry leaders, will be speaking at the virtual Beauty & Wellness Connect Europe 2021 event.
Beauty & Wellness Europe 2021 connects independent beauty brands with retailers and investors, as well as helps brands to engage with their customers authentically.
The event is brought to you by our Patron KISACO Research.
What is happening at Beauty & Wellness Connect?
Connecting Brands and Investors:
- Showcase your brand in the 8th edition of our famous Beauty & Money Spotlight. 12 Finalists will be hand-picked by our distinguished Selection Committee of leading buyers and investors.
Hitting the Shelves:
- Cult Beauty, SpaceNK, Walgreens Boots Alliance, and Douglas discuss the trends that excite them, the smart routes brands take to hit the shelves, and what makes a brand succeed.
Sustainability and Inclusivity:
- Now tablestakes for consumers, who are more informed than ever. Learn how to make them core values of your brand with BYBI, Uoma, and UpCircle.
Authentic Community Engagement:
- Bobbi Brown, Olaplex, Trinny London, and Pai Skincare explain how to engage with customers on social media to create an online community, and how to bring the full brand experience online.
Build Your Network:
- Connect with industry-experts through private 1-2-1 meetings.
UPDATE: When quoting BBC15 you will receive 15% off tickets!
Explore the schedule here.