British Beauty Council Patrons Always Pure Organics are a specialist manufacturer and distributor of cannabis based products.
Using their well-researched article ‘CBD in Skincare’, this article will provide an introduction to the topic.
But what is CBD?
- CBD is short for cannabidiol, and it is a chemical compound which comes from the cannabis plant.
- It is important to note that unlike THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) it is non-intoxicating and is believed to have potential health and wellness benefits.
In recent years you may have seen the use of CBD in more and more items, including in products such as face oils, serums, and lip balms. CBD is purported to have a number of benefits when used in skincare, including its reported link to helping with skin concerns such as acne and redness.
The article from Always Pure Organics investigates:
- the benefits of using CBD in skincare;
- CBD as an anti-inflammatory;
- whether CBD can be used as an antioxidant in skincare products;
- how CBD can be used in skincare to be a ‘useful’ ingredient.
Click here to find out more about CBD in skincare.