Join Provenance, Pai Skincare and the Competition & Markets Authority (CMA) to learn how to meet beauty shoppers’ and regulators’ expectations on sustainability marketing.
Date: Monday 4th October
Time: 2:00pm to 3:00pm
- Sarah Brown, Founder, Pai Skincare
- Cecilia Parker Aranha, Director of Consumer Protection, Competition and Markets Authority
- Jessi Baker, Founder & CEO, Provenance
With beauty shoppers increasingly seeking ‘green’ products, sustainability communications have become a must-have for brands. But as the UK’s Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) prepares to publish new guidance around misleading environmental claims, it’s never been more important for beauty brands to ‘get it right’ on sustainability claims.
Join Sarah Brown (Pai Skincare), Jessi Baker (Provenance) and Cecilia Parker Aranha (CMA) for a discussion about how beauty brands can meet growing demand from shoppers and regulators for greater transparency about social and environmental impact. We’ll look practically at how brands must now communicate on key industry topics from packaging recyclability to organic ingredients, carbon and clinical testing.
What you’ll learn:
- Get the lowdown on the Green Claims Code, the CMA’s new anti-greenwashing guidance: what does it cover and what’s at stake?
- Explore the implications for beauty brands as we workshop how to make claims about social and environmental impact with integrity.
- Understand how to talk to shoppers about recyclable packaging, organic ingredients, carbon measurement and much more.
Reserve your place here.