Personal protection equipment marks and bruises delicate facial skin. Wouldn’t it be amazing to help restore the skin of NHS frontline professionals when this is all over?
They have bravely treated our loved ones and this is a great way for aesthetic professionals to come together and reward them.
THE NIGHTINGALE CONCEPT
- Post social distancing, participating clinics gifts a soothing and rejuvenating facial treatment to their local NHS front line staff.
- Clinics decide on the number of treatments to gift, the timings and dates they can be redeemed
- For example: Clinic X Pledges ten 1 hour facials over a three month period (One treatment per person on production of official NHS ID)
HOW IT WORKS
- The clinic details are displayed on the Nightingale Treatment Website
- NHS staff contact clinic to book treatment/appointment
- When appointment slots are full, clinics inform The Nightingale Treatment and they will update the website
HOW IS THE NIGHTINGALE TREATMENT BEING ADVERTISED?
- Clinics will be provided with a digital poster to send to their local Hospital HR department
- Clinics will be listed on The Nightingale Treatment Website
- Social Media & Traditional Advertising Channel via a dedicated PR agency
” Like most people, I have been impressed by the bravery and courage of front line NHS staff. As a skin health specialist I have also been both saddened and inspired by their bruised and marked faces caused by the tight masks they have to wear as part of the personal protection equipment.
It’s important to give back to this army of people who have selflessly looked after the nation and the best way I know how to do this is to use my skills to bring together colleagues and brands in the beauty industry to create this initiative – The Nightingale Experience.” – Dija Ayodele, Aesthetician, Founder of Black Skin Directory and British Beauty Council Advisory Board Member.
For more information on how your brands or clinics can participate please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org