Gaining customer loyalty, preventing cart abandonment and bringing down customer acquisition costs by personalizing both your products and your customer experience to ensure your success in the fiercely competitive beauty market is key – the Personalized Beauty Summit is back to help you with just that!
Join Kisaco Research in-person in San Francisco on March 30-31, 2022 to gain the knowledge, connections and partnerships to accelerate your growth in this billion-dollar market.
Here are some key takeaways, not to be missed:
- Combat the updates to IOS14 and changes in cookies and bring down your customer acquisition costs with Facebook
- Personalize the customer experience in store and online by discovering the latest innovations from the leading brands including Ulta Beauty, Mira Beauty, e.l.f. and Perfect Corp
- Develop an understanding of how to easily build and scale your database with Proven Skincare
- Learn how you can scale up without losing the personalization with Function of Beauty
The Personalized Beauty Summit is the destination for ‘beauty under one roof’, offering a 2 track event, creating the most valuable time spent for your specific team – be it Product Development and R&D, or Customer Experience and Marketing. They have something in store for everyone, so register today to plan your time!
- PERSONALIZING NUTRITION AND WELLNESS, with Lifenome Inc
- HOW SKIN MICROBIOME IMPACTS PERSONALIZATION, with Elsi Skin Care Inc and BIRCHBOX
- THE REGULATION AROUND PERSONALIZATION , led by the SkinDNA
- HOW YOU CAN BRING DOWN CUSTOMER ACQUISITION COSTS, with Facebook
- BUILD & SCALE A DATABASE, with Proven Skincare
- RETAIL VS ECOMMERCE, led by Ulta with Mira Beauty, e.l.f, Perfect Corp and Mink Inc
Click here to download the full Agenda.
If you are an innovative start-up in Personalized Beauty or Tech developing the latest cutting edge solution within beauty or personal care, don’t miss this opportunity! Learn more and apply today.
Register with discount code BBC20 to receive an exclusive 20% off your ticket! Save an additional $400 if you register before 17th December! Book your pass here.
Please contact Kisaco Research, email@example.com, for any questions about this summit.