Please join us for an in-depth discussion with industry experts on the ever-important topic of inclusivity.
Panellists will cover topics discussed in the British Beauty Council‘s recent Diversity & Inclusivity report and expand on their thoughts and experiences within their different key fields within the beauty industry.
Ailish Lucas (Founder of The Glow Getter Collective, Marketing & Social Media Strategist for Natural Beauty Brands)
- Charlotte Mensah (British-Ghanaian hairstylist, the owner and artistic Director of the Hair Lounge salon and Advisory Board Member at the British Beauty Council)
- Deborah Johnson (Freelance PR & Brand Manager at Deborah T Johnson)
- Dija Ayodele (Aesthetician, Founder of Black Skin Directory and Advisory Board Member at the British Beauty Council)
- Fiona Ibáñez-Leach Head of Diversity & Inclusion for International Markets, Walgreens Boots Alliance and British Beauty Council Diversity & Inclusion Advisor
- Gary Thompson (AKA “The Plastic Boy” is a makeup artist, blogger and content creator)
- Kamanza Amihyia (Professional Hair and Makeup artist & Director & Educator at Afro Hair and Media Makeup Essentials courses)
Date & Time:
Wednesday 24th June
4:00PM – 5:00PM
The audience will be able to submit questions to our panellists through the webinar chat function but please keep all communication clean, friendly and constructive.
Please register your place here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/is-beauty-inclusive-webinar-tickets-109647063318