Join Her Hustle on Thursday, 16th January at sketch London, to hear from successful women in beauty, discussing how they got to where they are today, what it takes to do what they do, and how they get it all done!
This event is for you if:
- You want to learn from successful women on how they got to where they are and how they get it all done.
- You want to get inspired in your career and set meaningful career goals for 2020.
- You want to learn the habits and daily practices that help contribute to a successful career.
- You’re interested in the beauty industry – an industry that contributed £28.4 bn to the UK economy in 2018.
- You want to connect with other ambitious women from a broad range of industries.
- You want to identify how to feel more productive and more purposeful in your career.
Sali Hughes , journalist, writer, broadcaster and entrepreneur. Alongside co-founder, Jo Jones, Sali co-founded Beauty Banks in 2018, a charity that provides those living in poverty with basic daily hygiene essentials and personal care items. Sali has penned three books that explore the beauty world and which shed light on the products we rely on daily.
Celia Burton , make-up artist to the stars on both sides of the pond, Celia is already making waves in the beauty industry, despite being just 21.
About Her Hustle
Her Hustle is the new women’s career platform focused on de-mystifying the day-to-day of jobs across a broad range of sectors. Through their live event series they’re getting behind lofty jobs titles and confusing job specs, and providing real insight and practical guidance to women as they build their careers.
Book your tickets for this event here.
First 10 British Beauty Council members who purchase a ticket receive 20% discount.
DISCOUNT CODE : HUSTLEBEAUTY
British Beauty Council
*If you experience any difficulty purchasing a ticket for the event please contact: email@example.com*