As part of the China Britain Beauty Festival, and in light of the regulation changes towards animal testing in China, Department for International Trade (DIT) is inviting applications to join the GREAT Pavilion to exhibit, network and build market presence through China Beauty Expo (CBE), China’s largest beauty tradeshow.
Date: 12th to 14th May
China is the world’s second-largest cosmetics market; and with increased urbanisation, disposable income, and social media influence, the beauty and personal care sector is seeing burgeoning demand for higher quality and premium product. Retail trade revenue of cosmetics in China grew from £8bn GBP in 2009 to nearly £33bn GBP in 2019, and is forecasted to surpass £44bn GBP by 2023, highlighting its huge potential.
Why exhibit at the CBE with DIT
To be part of the GREAT pavilion and access the following opportunities:
• Showcase your brand and products within DIT’s 24sqm GREAT Pavilion at CBE’s international brand hall to potential buyers and distributors
• Promotion via CBE, DIT and CBBC social media channels as well as exposure to businesses and consumers attending China’s largest beauty tradeshow
• ‘’Meet the buyer’’ virtual networking and targeted matchmaking opportunities
• Consumer Insight – the opportunity to interact with Chinese consumers through an online focus group tailored to your brand;
• Presence on DIT’s GREAT Pavilion WeChat mini program
• For event guidance and onsite representation at CBE from DIT and CBBC trade experts in lieu of COVID-19 travel restrictions
Access to all above for a nominal fee of £300 + VAT.
Spaces are limited and applications will be based on product category, brand awareness, existing exporting presence and potential. Sample product shipping costs to China to be covered by participants, logistics assistant will be provided.
Expressions of interest should register below. You can also reach out to us at DIT.ChinaRetail@fco.gov.uk with any questions.