First Minister Mark Drakeford announced that Wales will move to ‘Alert Level 2’, at 6am on Boxing Day (26th December).
Useful information and links:
- Close Contact services are permitted to be open at Alert Level 2, click here to access the summary of what you can and can’t do at Alert Level 2.
- Click here to access the ‘Close Contact Services: Potential Reasonable Measures Action Card (Alert Level 2)’.
- The published amendments to the Regulation can be found here.
- Click here to access the Welsh Government’s ‘New Rules for Wales’
From 26 December: (source: gov.wales)
- Up to 50 outdoor and 30 indoor spectators can attend community sports events.
- 2 metre social distancing will be required in offices and all public premises.
- A maximum of six people can meet in public premises.
- Licenced premises will need to take additional reasonable measures to protect customers and staff.
- A maximum of 30 people can attend indoor events and a maximum of 50 people at outdoor events.
- People attending weddings or civil partnership receptions or wakes should take a lateral flow test before attending.
- Nightclubs will close.