The First Minister has announced the easing of COVID-19 measures in Scotland from Monday 24 January.
From 24 January: (source: gov.scot)
- there will be no limits on attendance at indoor public events
- there will be no requirement to have physical distancing between different groups in indoor public places
- hospitality premises no longer need to provide table service
- nightclubs can reopen
- non-professional indoor contact sports can resume
- guidance asking people to stick to a 3 household limit on indoor gatherings will be removed but we all should continue to keep gatherings as small as our circumstances allow for now – until the end of January
Meanwhile you should continue to follow the current guidance detailed in the sections below until these changes come into place.
The Scottish Government will review their advice for people to ‘work from home’ where possible in early February.