Colour World TV is the go-to for hairdressing colour education, product information and entertainment. Watch and learn in the most vibrant, interesting way possible.
WHAT EXACTLY? Well, Colour World TV is a pop-up TV station with multi-channels, each streaming live broadcasting that will make every colourist’s heart beat that little bit faster! You’ll love it. There’s a chat facility too, so you can even put yourself on-screen alongside your favourite colour hosts.
Going live on Sunday 6th and Monday 7th September! Just one ticket gives you a personal access code to visit Colour World TV from any device including a Smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer, so you can watch your choice of content. A full TV listing over two days includes:
• Long-form colour shows presented live in our studios specially for CWTV20
• Colour SHair demos broadcast live with a roaming camera and our colour host ensuring you see all the stages to create all the looks
•Bite-size seminars on all things colour – from creative to business related – with a live Q&A following each so you can chat with our presenters. True story!
• Colour Genius panel debates on the hairdressing market and colour in particular. Celebrity artists, brand ambassadors and brands join the line-up and again, you can join the discussion live through chat and video links
• A dedicated information channel gives viewers access to our sponsor lounges where up to 20 different brands are hosting their own conversations, demos and interviews. Please join and interact through live chat and video links
• 7 days of on demand access post event to watch anything you missed
The finals of the Colour World Colour Genius Awards 2020 will also be broadcast on Colour World TV.
Only ticket holders will be given a password to go online to www.colourworld.tv to watch all the shows. You can channel hop as much as you like.
Tickets to access CWTV20 for 2 days are: £30 individual or for a VIP ticket including a high value sample box of products from sponsors for £65.
Colour World TV will broadcast:
– Sunday 6th September from 10am – 6pm
– Monday 7th September from 10am – 6pm
– An extra 7 days of on demand access to re-watch anything you’ve missed
nb: you need a ticket to receive your access code – it will only work with your email address and can not be transferred or shared to any other party
ANY QUESTIONS? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
COLOUR WORLD TV IS PRESENTED BY COLOUR WORLD UK and powered by Respect
You can purchase tickets via the link here.