Practitioners urged to take part in ground-breaking research into advanced beauty and aesthetics treatments.
Do you perform advanced beauty and/or non-surgical aesthetic treatments? This includes but is not limited to; fillers, botulinum toxins, microblading, micropigmentation, microneedling, IPL and laser, chemical peels, blemish removal using diathermy, PRP, IV therapy, fat freezing and PDO cogs/threads.
The APPG (Aesthetics and Wellbeing All Party Parliamentary Group) is asking for your input into an important survey to help the group get a better understanding of advanced beauty and aesthetics treatments. APPGs are made up of MPs who have particular interest in a topic and who are keen to drive change and support best practice.
The survey asks:
- Who provides advanced beauty and non-surgical aesthetics treatments?
- Where do these treatments take place?
- Which are the most common treatments?
- What clinical oversight is provided?
- What qualifications and training do practitioners hold?
- Which beauty treatment trends do practitioners think will grow fastest in 2020?
Please access the survey by the following link: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/aesthetics1
The closing date for responses is 1 March 2020
All responses will be anonymous and will remain strictly confidential.